Interested in joining our community as a virtual Air Traffic Controller or a virtual Airline Pilot?
Simply follow the steps below to get started!
Registration on the network
- Join the VATSIM network
- Region to select: Europe
- Division to select: Europe (except UK)
Joining Belux vACC
- This step is NOT automated at this time.
- In order to join Belux vACC, you should login to members.vateud.net to be assigned to Belux vACC.
Want to become a virtual Airline Pilot?
- If you are familiar with VATSIM and flying, you are now ready to start flying!
- If you are new and/or looking for pilot training, you should first read the VATSIM pilot information. In addition, pilot training can be requested from a VATSIM approved ATO.
- Feel free to browse the Pilot Information section on our website for more information on flying in Belgium and Luxembourg. Blue skies!
Want to become a virtual Air Traffic Controller?
- If you already hold an ATC rating on VATSIM, please contact our vACC Training Director for a solution tailored to your needs.
- If you are new and/or looking for ATC training, you should first read the VATSIM ATC information. In addition, ATC training can be requested on our website after logging in. We will get back to you as soon as possible with further instructions on how to proceed.
- Feel free to browse the ATC Information section on our website for more information on air traffic control in Belgium and Luxembourg. See you behind the scope!